FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Trango Tech GTX Boot
Disclaimer We only ship this brand to US Addresses. Features Cushioned,Waterproof,GORE-TEX Footwear Height Mid Outsole Vibram with Impact Brake System Sustainability Animal Friendly Terrain Mountain Upper QB3 Waterproof Fabric Weight 21.8 oz Gender Mens Best Use Backpacking,Mountaineering and Alpine Footwear Closure Lace-up Toe Coverage Closed Toe
|EUROPEAN SIZE||Men's US Size|
LA SPORTIVA SIZE and FIT NOTES
• La Sportiva footwear is built and offered on European half sizes, which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives them four extra sizes per size run, and ultimately gives you a better fit.
• Find your US Size in the guide above, then find the Euro Size conversion and ADD ONE HALF SIZE.
• The ideal size holds your toes ever so slightly away from the front of the boot while the lacing system is snug across the top of your arch.
• If you can try to boots on beforehand, make sure you wear the same size and weight socks you would typically wear with the boots, and any orthotics or custom footbeds you use.
• It is ideal to fit boots later in the day since feet are prone to swell slightly as a day progresses.
• Wear your boots indoors only until you are confident about the fit.
• Your foot should feel snug (not tight) from the arch back into the heel pocket with just a minimum lift as you walk. If your heel lifts make sure the lacing is snug and not too loose.
• Your toes should NOT touch the front of the boot, but when you kick the toe into the floor, you should know where the front of the boot is. You want just enough room to wiggle your toes.
• If your toes or sides of your feet feel squished, most likely the width is too narrow and the boot will not work for you.
• If your toes touch the front of the boot, most likely it is too short and you need the next half size up.
• Make sure to keep all original packaging that came with your boots until you are sure that you are happy with your purchase.